“Google Boost” allows advertisers to advertize their business listing on Google Maps. When you add Google Boost to your listing, you can advertise your business on Google and Google Maps and attract more visitors to your website or Place page. The listings will not only should company name, address, phone number, and website url but Google Boost will also include the number of reviews your business has received, an average star rating, and a link to your Google Places page.
Furhter, Google Boost will:
- Help in bringing more qualified traffic for your local searches
- SMEs need to pay service provider for on-going campaign management 🙂
- Every click will be charged which means no cost per impression
- When a map appear in the results, a blue pin will help your business stand out from the other red pins.
- Ad will show for categories that are in Google’s category list (Custom categories won’t show the ad)
- Minimum budget is $50/month to start this campaign
- Boost is currently available for selected categories in Chicago, San Francisco, and Houston
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.